• July 28 Officer Sampson arrested a 19-year-old woman from Magnolia, for Possession of Marijuana. At approximately 1:10 a.m., Sampson responded to a business alarm in the 14000 block of FM 2920 and made contact with a suspicious vehicle at the location of the alarm. Sampson detected a strong odor of burnt marijuana emitting from the vehicle and observed marijuana in plain view.
• July 28 Officer Finney arrested a 24-year-old homeless man, for Evading Arrest or Detention. At approximately 9:40 a.m., Finney attempted to make contact with a suspicious person in the 200 block of W. Main and the suspect fled on bicycle until he reached the 14000 block of E. Hufsmith, in an attempt to hide the fact he had not registered as a sex offender as required by law.
• July 29 Officer Hernandez arrested a 31-year-old man from Tomball, for Failure to Identify. At approximately 1:20 p.m., Hernandez conducted a traffic stop in the 1000 block of E. Hufsmith. The suspect provided a false name and date of birth, in an attempt to conceal the fact that there were open warrants for his arrest.
• July 29 Officer Sampson responded to a Burglary of a Building in the 15200 block of FM 2920, where approximately $10,000 worth of cigarette cartons were stolen.
• July 30 Officer Sparks responded to a Burglary of a Motor Vehicle in the 29500 block of Tomball Pkwy., where a purse valued at approximately $80 containing a cell phone valued at approximately $200, an iPod Touch valued at approximately $140 and assorted personal items were stolen.
• July 30 Officer White arrested a 37-year-old man from Magnolia and a 20-year-old homeless man, for Possession of a Controlled Substance. At approximately 2:30 a.m., White conducted a traffic stop in the 28600 block of Tomball Expwy. During a search, White discovered crystal methamphetamine and Kush in the vehicle.
• July 30 Officer Sampson arrested a 17-year-old man from Spring, for Assault. At approximately 11:15 p.m., Sampson responded to a fight in progress in the 800 block of E. Carrell and discovered that the suspect had assaulted a victim at that location.
• July 30 Officer Tikal responded to a Theft in the 400 block of Market, where a wallet valued at approximately $25, containing approximately $60 in cash and assorted personal items were stolen.
• July 31 Officer Maglitto arrested a 19-year-old man from Hockley, for Possession of Marijuana. At approximately 8:20 p.m., Maglitto conducted a traffic stop in the 14400 block of FM 2920 and detected a strong odor of burnt marijuana emitting from the vehicle. During a search, Maglitto discovered marijuana in the vehicle.
• July 31 Officer White arrested a 20-year-old man from Houston, for Tampering with a Government Docu-ment. At approximately 6:55 a.m., White conducted a traffic stop in the 100 block of N. Cherry and observed a fictitious Permanent Resident Alien card and a fictitious Social Security card in the suspect's wallet.
• Aug. 1 Officer Ferguson arrested a 17-year-old woman from Magnolia, for Theft. At approximately 2:25 p.m., Ferguson responded to a theft in the 14400 block of FM 2920 and the suspect was arrested without incident. Approximately $68.00 worth of merchandise was recovered by the arrest.
• Aug. 2 Officer White arrested a 23-year-old man from Spring, for Unlawful Carrying of a Weapon and Possession of a Prohibited Weapon. At approximately 8:40 a.m., White conducted a traffic stop in the 1100 block of W. Main and observed a bowie knife, steel knuckles and a semi-automatic handgun in the vehicle.
• Aug. 3 Officer Ferguson responded to a Theft in the 700 block of Percival, where a rifle sight valued at approximately $119.99 was stolen.
Montgomery Co. Sheriff
• July 30 Deputies Aaron and Sharman were dispatched to Creek Side Drive, for a disturbance. The 19-year-old male suspect ran from the deputies, but was appended in a wooded area. The suspect was arrested for threatening family members, evading and possession of a controlled substance.
• Aug. 1 Deputy Thomas stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation in the Stagecoach area. The 26-year-old male driver was arrested, after the deputy found a handgun and marijuana inside the vehicle.
• Aug. 2 Deputy Thomas stopped a vehicle at the intersection of Woodtrace Boulevard and Woodtrace Circle. The 22-year-old female occupant was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
• Aug. 4 Deputy Lowery stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation in the Woodtrace subdivision. The 18-year-old male driver was arrested for possession of marijuana.
• Aug. 5 Deputy Sharman and Deputy Lowery were dispatched to the Decker Hill subdivision, for a disturbance. Two people were arrested for assault.