• Aug. 4 Officer Ramsey arrested a 19-year-old woman from Magnolia, for Possession of a Dangerous Drug and Theft. At approximately 4:05 p.m., Ramsey responded to a theft in the 27600 block of Tomball Pkwy and approximately $97.94 worth of merchandise was recovered by the suspect's arrest. During a search, Ramsey discovered Cymbalta in the suspect's purse.
• Aug. 4 Officer Manickas arrested a 43-year-old woman from Tomball, for Fraudulent Destruction, Removal, or Concealment of Writing. At approximately 2:25 p.m., Manickas responded to a possible theft in the 27600 block of Tomball Pkwy and discovered that the suspect had switched price tags on items in the store.
• Aug. 4 Officer Hernan-dez arrested an 18-year-old man and 17-year-old woman, both from Magnolia, for Theft. At approximately 12:30 p.m., Hernandez responded to a theft in the 27600 block of Tomball Pkwy and the suspects were arrested without incident. Approximately $113.76 worth of merchandise was recovered by the arrests.
• Aug. 4 Officer Ferguson responded to a theft in the 27600 block of Tomball Pkwy., where a Bluetooth speaker valued at approximately $49.88 was stolen.
• Aug. 5 Sgt. Gorman arrested a 56-year-old woman from Tomball, for Possession of Marijuana and Driving While Intoxicated. At approximately 7:20 p.m., Gorman arrested the suspect for Driving While Intoxicated, after a major collision in the 700 block of E. Main. During a search, Gorman discovered marijuana in the suspect's vehicle.
• Aug. 5 Officer Rodriguez arrested a 24-year-old man from Tomball, for Fraudulent Possession of Identifying Information. At approximately 2:50 a.m., Rodriguez conducted a traffic stop in the 28500 block of Tomball Expressway and discovered Texas identification cards issued to other individuals in his vehicle.
• Aug. 6 Officer Sampson arrested a 38-year-old man from Tomball, for Possession of a Controlled Substance. At approximately 12:30 a.m., Sampson conducted a traffic stop in the 24100 block of Snook. During a search, Sampson discovered crack cocaine in the suspect's boot.
• Aug. 6 Officer Manickas responded to a burglary of a building in the 29800 block of Tomball Pkwy., where approximately $906.93 worth of assorted welding tools and gas were stolen.
• Aug. 7 Officer Tikal responded to a theft in the 14300 block of FM 2920, where approximately $316.23 worth of merchandise was stolen.
• Aug. 8 Cpl.Hill responded to a theft in the 14200 block of FM 2920, where a wheeled trimmer valued at approximately $349 was stolen.
• Aug. 8 Officer White arrested a 23-year-old man from Tomball, for Criminal Trespass. At approximately 10 a.m., White responded to a criminal trespass call in the 27600 block of Tomball Pkwy and observed the suspect at that location, where a Criminal Trespass warning had previously been issued against the suspect.
• Aug. 9 Officer Ferguson arrested a 31-year-old man from Magnolia, for Theft. At approximately 6 p.m., Ferguson responded to a theft in the 14000 block
of FM 2920 and the suspect was arrested without
incident. A cell phone
valued at approximately $649.99 was recovered by the arrest.
• Aug. 10 Officer Man-ickas arrested a 20-year-old woman from Houston, for Possession of a Controlled Substance. At approximately 3:45 p.m., Manickas arrested the suspect for outstanding warrants in the 1400 block of W. Main. During a search, Manickas discovered crystal methamphetamine in the vehicle.
Montgomery Co. Sheriff
• Aug. 5 Deputy Irvine was dispatched to Hall Drive North, in reference to a trespasser. During the investigation the deputy arrested a 37-year-old female for an outstanding warrant.
• Aug. 5 Deputy Proven-zano was dispatched to Cooter Lane, about a disturbance. During the investigation the deputy arrested a 51-year-old male who had an outstanding warrant
• Aug. 6 Deputy Thomas stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation on Hardin Store Road. The 40-year-old male driver had two active warrants and was arrested.
• Aug. 7 Deputy Sharman was dispatched to the intersection of Butera Road and Nichols Sawmill. The deputy learned the location of a wanted felon and arrested the suspect. During the arrest deputies found a small amount of methamphetamine. The wanted person and a 58-year-old male were arrested.
• Aug. 7 Deputy Lowery was dispatched to a gas station on Nichols Sawmill Road. The deputy found that an intoxicated 46-year-old male assaulted a paramedic while being treated. The suspect was arrested for assault and taken to jail.
• Aug. 8 Deputy Lowery was dispatched to a theft on Pine Lane. During the investigation it was determined that a theft had not occurred, but a 32-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
• Aug. 10 Deputy Proven-zano saw an intoxicated 38-year-old female staggering down Decker Prairie Rosehill Rd. The suspect was arrested for public intoxication.
• Aug. 11 Deputy Thomas was dispatched to a residence on High Oak. The deputy learned that the homeowner allowed a 37-year-old and his girlfriend to stay the night because they did not have anywhere to stay. The homeowner later found scuba equipment missing. One of the suspects has been arrested.
Harris Co. Pct. 4
• Aug. 3 At approximately 12:23 a.m., Deputy D. Snell responded to a reported criminal mischief call in the 24200 block of Kuykendahl Road. An 18-year-old male from Tomball was observed causing damage to the property at the location. Following an investigation into the matter, the man was arrested, charged with Criminal Mischief and booked into the Harris County Jail.