• Sept. 1 Capt. Grassi arrested a 46-year-old man from Tomball, for Possession of a Controlled Substance. At approximately 11:40 p.m., Grassi conducted a traffic stop in the 24200 block of FM 2978 and observed the suspect spit crack cocaine from his mouth during questioning.
• Sept. 1 Officer Ramsey responded to the 14200 block of FM 2920, where a counterfeit $100 bill had been tendered as payment.
• Sept. 1 Officer Hernandez arrested a 32-year-old man from Spring, for Possession of a Controlled Substance and Possession of Marijuana. At approximately 2:55 p.m., Hernandez conducted a traffic stop in the 14100 block of Brown Road and observed several black bags in the back seat of the vehicle. Hernandez called for a K-9 unit and discovered marijuana and methamphetamine in the bags.
• Sept. 2 Officer Ferguson arrested a 46-year-old man from Tomball, for Assault Family Violence. At approximately 7:40 p.m., Ferguson responded to a disturbance in the 12900 block of Pine Meadows Street and discovered that the suspect had assaulted his brother.
• Sept. 2 Officer Hernandez arrested a 40-year-old man from La Porte for Failure to Identify. At approximately 4:25 p.m., Hernandez attempted to served a felony warrant in the 15800 block of Telge Terrace and the suspect gave a false name in an attempt to avoid arrest for open warrants.
• Sept. 3 Officer Barrera arrested a 28-year-old woman from Magnolia, for Possession of Marijuana. At approximately 2:55 a.m., Welch conducted a traffic stop in the 1100 block of Graham Road and discovered marijuana in the vehicle during a search.
• Sept. 4 Officer Sampson arrested a 51-year-old woman from Tomball, for Possession of a Controlled Substance. At approximately 1 a.m., Sampson conducted a traffic stop at the intersection of Hufsmith Road and FM 2978. Officer Barrera assisted with the traffic stop with K-9 partner Hektor, who alerted him to a narcotic odor emitting from inside the vehicle. Barrera discovered crack cocaine in the vehicle.
• Sept. 4 Officer Ramsey arrested a 20-year-old man from Magnolia, for Evading Arrest in a Motor Vehicle and Driving While Intoxicated. Ramsey was dispatched to the 1500 block of S. Cherry in reference to a possible intoxicated driver. After traveling a short distance to evade the officer, the suspect pulled over and
was arrested without
• Sept. 5 Officer White arrested a 32-year-old man and a 31-year-old man, both from Magnolia, for Possession of Marijuana. At approximately 7:05 a.m., White conducted a traffic stop in the 21000 block of Hufsmith Kohrville and detected a strong odor of burnt marijuana emitting from the vehicle. During a search, White discovered marijuana in the vehicle.
• Sept. 5 Officer White arrested a 29-year-old woman from Pinehurst, for Forgery and Tampering with Evidence. At approximately 10:23 a.m., White arrested the suspect for outstanding warrants in the 14100 block of FM 2920 and observed the suspect drop a fake Social Security card out of the window of the police car.
• Sept. 5 Officer Sparks responded to a burglary of a building in the 1900 block of Scotch Pine, where jewelry, electronics, hunting bows and equipment valued approximately $9,076 were stolen.
• Sept. 5 Officer Ferguson responded to a theft that occurred in the 1100 block of Lovett, where a handheld computer valued at approximately $249, a pair of hair clippers valued at approximately $299.99, hair trimmers valued at approximately $170 and a webcam valued at approximately $30 were stolen.
• Sept. 6 Officer Hernandez arrested a 25-year-old woman from Magnolia, for Possession of a Controlled Substance and Possession of a Prohibited Weapon. At approximately 7:30 p.m., Hernandez conducted a traffic stop in the 28900 block of Tomball Parkway and detected a strong odor of marijuana . During a search, Hernandez discovered marijuana and a set of knuckles in the vehicle.
• Sept. 6 Officer Tikal recovered a parked stolen vehicle in the 900 block of W. Main.
• Sept. 6 Officer Littell responded to a Burglary of a Motor Vehicle in the 27700 block of Tomball Parkway and discovered that approximately $15 in cash and a Galaxy II cell phone valued at approximately $350 were stolen.
• Sept. 7 Officer Finney responded to a burglary of a building in the 27800 block of Tomball Pkwy, where approximately $2,300 in cash was stolen.
Montgomery Co. Sheriff
• Sept. 4 Deputy Erickson was dispatched to a gas station on FM 2978, for an intoxicated male sitting in a vehicle that was parked. The deputy arrested the 28-year-old male and took him to jail.
• Sept. 4 Deputy Sharman was dispatched to a residence on Dobbin Hufsmith, for a disturbance. The deputy arrested a 52-year-old male for assaulting a family member.
• Sept. 5 While on patrol, Deputy Lowery saw a male sitting in a gas station parking lot. The deputy arrested the suspect for an active theft by check warrant.
• Sept. 5 Deputy Sharman stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation on FM 1774. The 37-year-old male driver was arrested for an active warrant for Driving While Intoxicated.
• Sept. 6 Deputy Erickson was on Hardin Store Road and he saw a vehicle parked at a gas station. A 23-year-old male was next to vehicle. The male was arrested for an active warrant for Failure to Appear.
• Sept. 7 Deputy Mittag was dispatched to Decker Prairie Rosehill Road, in reference to an intoxicated 33-year-old male lying in the road. The suspect was arrested and taken to jail.
• Sept. 7 Deputy Provenzano was dispatched to SH 249 and Sentential Oaks, in reference to a welfare check. The deputy found a 38-year-old male standing in the middle of the road. The suspect admitted to taking meth and did not know his address. The suspect was arrested and taken to jail.
• Sept. 8 Deputy Mittag stopped a vehicle on Walnut Creek. The deputies saw firearms and copper wire in the backseat. Deputies were able to determine that all the items had been taken during a burglary earlier in the day. The 38 and 48-year-old male occupants were arrested and taken to jail.