• Oct. 14 - Officer Ferguson arrested a 51-year-old man from Spring for Theft. At 10:25 p.m., Ferguson responded to a theft in the 14400 block of FM 2920 and the suspect was arrested without incident. Three tires, valued at $20 each, were recovered by the arrest.
• Oct. 17 - Sgt. Arriaga arrested a 22-year-old man from Tomball for Possession of a Controlled Substance. At 10:10 a.m., Arriaga arrested the suspect for outstanding warrants in the 900 block of Lawrence. During a search incident to arrest, Arriaga discovered hydrocodone in the suspect's pocket.
• Oct. 18 - Officer Manickas responded to a Burglary of a Motor Vehicle in the 28900 block of Tomball Pkwy., where a notebook computer valued at $800, approximately $70 in computer accessories, a pair of sunglasses valued at $150 and a pair of sunglasses valued at $300 were stolen.
• Oct. 18 - Officer Manickas responded to a theft in the 900 block of S. Persimmon, where $3,500 worth of scrap metal was stolen.
• Oct. 18 - Officer White made contact with a suspicious subject in the 28500 block of Tomball Pkwy., and discovered a stolen cell phone valued at $200 in the suspect's possession.
Mo. Co. Sheriff's Office
• Oct. 17 - Deputy Pullen was dispatched to the parking lot of an Exxon Station on FM 149, in reference to a welfare check. Upon arrival, Pullen observed a vehicle with a 54-year-old female sitting in the car. The subject was unsteady on her feet, slurring her speech and did not know where she was at. Pullen arrested the subject for Public Intoxication.
• Oct. 17 - Deputy Allen was dispatched to Coe Loop in reference to a disturbance. Upon arrival, Allen met with a 54-year-old male, a complainant and two witnesses. The complainant advised the suspect had arrived at the home very lethargic and slow moving, accusing them of stealing and then tried to assault them. Allen found hydrocodone and clonozapam in the suspect's pants pocket. The suspect was charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance and Assault.
• Oct. 20 - Deputy Provenzano was dispatched to a residence in reference to family violence. Parents of a 16-year-old male came home to find the house trashed and their son intoxicated. The suspect assaulted his father and prevented his mother from calling 911. The suspect was taken into custody.
• Oct. 21 - Deputy Provenzano was dispatched to RPM's Bar located in the 26000 block of FM 2978. A 28-year-old female was trying to fight with several people in the bar and had broken a mirror. Upon arrival, Provenzano met with the subject. Due to the subject's intoxicated condition Pro-venzano placed her into custody for Public Intoxication.
• Oct. 21 - Deputy Mittag and Sgt. Swank were dispatched to a residence on Dobbin Hufsmith, in reference to a wanted felon. Upon arrival, the deputies observed the wanted 38-year-old male on the front porch of the residence. A 2013 Kia was beside the residence that showed to be stolen. The subject was taken into custody for the warrant and an additional felony charge of Theft was added to his arrest record.