• Jan. 13 Officer Ramsey arrested a 50-year-old man from Tomball for Assault Family Violence. At 8:50 p.m., Ramsey responded to a disturbance in the 14100 block of Carnes Wood. Upon investigation, Ramsey discovered that the suspect had assaulted his girlfriend.
• Jan. 14 Officer Tikal responded to a theft in the 2400 block of S. Cherry, where a trailer valued at $850 and a breaker box valued at $400 was stolen.
• Jan. 15 Officer Manickas responded to a theft in the 1100 block of W. Main, where a trailer valued at $2,500 was stolen.
• Jan. 15 Officer Ramsey responded to a theft in the 1500 block of Rudel, where a notebook computer valued at $900, a cell phone valued at $400, a cell phone valued at $347, a cell phone valued at $150 and $80 worth of assorted jewelry was stolen.
• Jan 15 Officer Burns responded to a theft in the 14000 block of FM 2920, where an iPhone 5 valued at $650 and an iPhone 4 valued at $550 were stolen.
• Jan. 15 Officer Finney arrested a 23-year-old woman from Spring for Theft. At 11:30 p.m., Finney conducted a traffic stop in the 400 block of S. Chestnut and the suspect provided a false name and date of birth during questioning.
• Jan. 15 Officer White arrested a 23-year-old man from Spring for Display of a Fictitious License Plate. 1:45 a.m., White conducted a traffic stop in the 30000 block of Tomball Pkwy. and discovered that the suspect's vehicle displayed a fictitious license plate.
• Jan. 15 Sgt. Gorman arrested a 24-year-old man from Tomball for Theft. At 1:45 a.m., Gorman attempted to make contact with the suspect in the 27600 block of Tomball Pkwy, but the suspect fled in his vehicle. Upon investigation, officers discovered that the suspect had stolen approximately $99.84 worth of merchandise prior to fleeing from the first officer. The suspect was found shortly afterward in the 24800 block of Hufsmith Kohrville, where the suspect resisted arrest by fighting with officers before being arrested.
• Jan. 15 Officer Finney arrested a 34-year-old man from Tomball for Injury to the Elderly. At 11:15 p.m., Finney responded to a panic alarm in the 1000 block of Inwood. Upon investigation, Finney discovered that the suspect had assaulted her mother.
• Jan. 16 Officer Burns responded to a theft in the 600 block of Lawrence, where a bracelet valued at $250 was stolen.
• Jan. 16 Officer J. Davis responded to a theft in the 19100 block of Northpointe Ridge, where an iPhone valued at $500, an iPhone valued at $400, and $50 in cash was stolen.
Montgomery Co. Sheriff
• Jan. 16 Cpl. Hill responded to a Burglary of a Motor Vehicle in the 14200 block of Tomball Pkwy., where a cashier's check valued at $8,600, a money order
valued at $362, an iPad
touch valued at $300, a check book and $20 in cash were stolen.
• Jan. 16 Officer Henagan responded to an Automobile Theft in the 600 block of Holderreith, where a Dodge Ram valued at approximately $8,000.00 was stolen.
• Jan. 19 Officer Finney arrested a 35-year-old man from Tomball for Assault Family Violence. At 2:10 a.m., Finney responded to a disturbance in the 14000 block of Medical Complex Drive. Upon investigation, Finney discovered that the suspect had assaulted his wife.
• Jan. 19 Officer Burns arrested a 17-year-old woman from Hockley for Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Deliver. At 7:45 p.m., Burns conducted a traffic stop in the 1600 block of S. Cherry. During a search, Burns discovered marijuana in the vehicle and methamphetamine, barbiturates, and a scale in the suspect's purse. Burns later discovered methamphetamines in the woman's clothing while booking her into jail.
• Jan. 19 Officer Rod-riguez arrested a 29-year-old man from Hockley for Possession of Marijuana and Possession of a Controlled Substance. At 11:25 p.m., Rodriguez conducted a traffic stop in the 14300 block of FM 2920 and detected a strong odor of burnt marijuana emitting from the vehicle. During a search Rodriguez discovered marijuana in the vehicle and cocaine in the suspect's shoe.
• Jan. 19 Officer Her-
nandez responded to a theft in the 27700 block of Tomball Pkwy., where 12 pair of blue jeans were stolen for an estimated loss of $599.88.
• Jan. 22 Deputy Provenzano and Sgt. Durbin were patrolling on Pinehurst Loop when they observed a red SUV on the side of the road, with a 36-year-old male subject asleep behind the wheel. The subject had an active warrant out of Waller County and was arrested.