• Mar. 3 Officer Swing-hammer responded to a Burglary of a Habitation in the 2400 block of S. Cherry. It is unknown how many items were damaged or stolen.
• Mar. 4 Officer Rodriguez arrested a 36-year-old man from Tomball for Assault Family Violence. At 10:10 p.m., Rodriguez responded to a disturbance in the 1000 block of Stoneleigh. Upon investigation, Rodriguez discovered that the suspect had assaulted his girlfriend.
• Mar. 4 Officer Nguyen arrested a 20-year-old man from Tomball for Terroristic Threat. At 10:15 p.m., Nguyen responded to a threat in the 1100 block of Graham and discovered that the suspect had threatened his roommate with violence.
• Mar. 5 Detective Smith responded to a theft in the 700 block of S. Oak, where a money order valued at $600 was stolen.
• Mar. 6 Officer White arrested a 37-year-old man from Spring for Possession of a Controlled Substance, Possession of Marijuana and Driving While License Suspended/Invalid. At 10:55 a.m., White arrested the suspect for driving with a suspended license in the 100 block of N. Sycamore. During a search, White discovered marijuana and crystal methamphetamine in the suspect's possessions, along with assorted drug paraphernalia.
• Mar. 7 Officer White arrested a 41-year-old man from Cypress and a 46-year-old woman from Tomball for False Report to Law Enforcement and Interfer-ence with an Emergency Call. At 11:40 a.m., White responded to a disturbance in the 400 block of McPhail and discovered that one 911 call was hindered by the male suspect and another 911 call was placed by the female suspect providing false information.
• Mar. 8, Officer Tikal responded to a theft in the 14400 block of FM 2920, where $215 in cash was stolen.
• Mar. 8 Officer Sparks responded to a theft in the 27500 block of Tomball Pkwy., where a wallet valued at $15, containing approximately $56 in cash, was stolen.
Montgomery Co. Sheriff
• Mar. 5 Deputy Messina was dispatched to the 35300 block of SH 249, in reference to a disturbance. The deputy found that a male had assaulted a female. The suspect was arrested for assault and taken to jail.
• Mar. 5 Sgt. Durbin was driving on FM 1774 and saw a female stumbling and walking into oncoming traffic. Durbin discovered the suspect was intoxicated and she was taken to jail.
• Mar. 5 Deputy Crandell was dispatched to Wright Road, in reference to a disturbance. The deputy found that a male had assaulted
a female and tried to prevent the victim from calling
911. The suspect was arrested for assault and interference with an emergency phone call.
• Mar. 8 Deputy Mittag was dispatched to Anne Lane. The deputy found that a male had driven through a neighbor's yard and was intoxicated. The suspect was arrested and taken to jail.
• Mar. 8 Deputy Proven-zano was dispatched to Primrose Lane for a disturbance. The deputy found that a female had assaulted a male. The suspect was arrested and taken to jail.
• Mar. 9 Deputies Olsen and Zavorski were dispatched to a disturbance. They learned that a 17-year-old male was in a verbal fight with his girlfriend and kicked a vehicle. The suspect was arrested for criminal mischief.
• Mar. 9 Deputy McKee was dispatched to a local bar, in reference to a disturbance. Upon his arrival, the deputy met with two suspects. The two men, ages 29 and 25, were intoxicated and were arrested and taken to jail.
Harris County Pct. 4
• Mar. 2 At 3:40 p.m., Dep. C. Marshall observed the suspect, a 20-year-old man from Tomball, commit a traffic violation while operating a motor vehicle. The suspect then began to flee from the deputy. While doing so, the suspect struck another vehicle causing damage. He continued, until reaching the 8000 block of Dowdell Road. The suspect was arrested for Evading in a Motor Vehicle. A second occupant in the vehicle exited the vehicle and began fleeing on foot. He was ordered to stop and refused. Both were charged and booked into the Harris County Jail.
• Mar. 4 At 6 p.m., Dep. K. Taylor responded with other units, to a business located within the 11300 block of Timbertech Lane, in order to serve an arrest warrant. After taking the subject into custody, a 36-year-old male from Magnolia, Taylor observed drug paraphernalia indicating the use and possession of a controlled substance. The man was arrested, charged and booked into the Harris County Jail.
• Mar. 7 At 8:45 p.m., Deputy N. Hosford stopped a vehicle within the 18000 block of Juergens Road for a traffic violation. After making contact, Dep. Hosford discovered that the 29-year-old male from Tomball was in possession of a controlled substance and arrested him. He was transported to the Harris County Jail.