• July 1 Officer Sampson arrested a 24-year-old man from Tomball, for Possession of a Controlled Substance. At approximately 11:30 p.m., Sampson conducted a traffic stop in the 29900 block of Tomball Pkwy. During a search, Sampson discovered methamphetamine in the vehicle.
• July 1 Officer White arrested a 17-year-old man from Sealy, for Evading Arrest or Detention and Failure to Stop and Give Information. At 8:55 a.m., White responded to a hit-and-run collision in the 15200 block of FM 2920, where the occupants from a vehicle fled on foot. The suspect was apprehended with the assistance of K9 units.
• July 2 Officer Manickas responded to a Burglary of a Building in the 27300 block of Tomball Pkwy., where three leather recliners were stolen for an estimated loss of $2,500.
• July 2 Officer Tikal arrested a 45-year-old man from Magnolia, for Possession of a Controlled Substance and Theft. At 6:40 p.m., Tikal arrested the suspect for Theft in the 27600 block of Tomball Pkwy. During a search, Tikal discovered methamphetamine in the suspect's hand. Approximately $343.62 worth of merchandise was recovered by the arrest.
• July 3 Officer White arrested a 28-year-old man from Houston, for Possession of Marijuana, Unlawful Carrying of a Weapon and Driving While License Suspended. At approximately 7:50 a.m., White arrested the suspect for driving with a suspended license in the 1100 block of Ulrich. During a search, White discovered marijuana and a pistol in the vehicle.
• July 4 Cpl. Davis arrested a 17-year-old man from Tomball, for Assault Family Violence. At approximately 11 a.m., Davis responded to a disturbance in the 500 block of Foster and discovered that the suspect had assaulted his sister.
• July 5 Sgt. Welch arrested a 19-year-old woman from Tomball, for Possession of a Dangerous Drug. At approximately 4 a.m., Welch arrested the suspect for Public Intoxication in the 29800 block of Tomball Pkwy. During a search, Welch discovered Xanax in the suspect's billfold.
• July 5 Officer White arrested a 32-year-old man from Magnolia, for Evading Arrest or Detention and Possession of a Prohibited Weapon. At approximately 7:15 a.m., White responded to a suspicious person call in the 700 block of Mason and the suspect fled on his bicycle upon initial contact. The suspect was apprehended in the 700 block of W. Main. During a search, officers discovered a butterfly knife in the suspect's possession.
• July 5 Cpl. Hill responded to an Aggravated Robbery report in the 28400 block of Tomball Pkwy., where a victim was robbed at gunpoint.
• July 6 Tomball detectives arrested a 35-year-old man from Tomball, for Assault Family Violence, following an investigation of an assault that occurred in the 14200 block of Limerick Lane, where the suspect assaulted his girlfriend.
Montgomery Co. Sheriff
• June 30 Deputy Drake was dispatched to Six Pines Drive, for a welfare check. Upon arrival, the 51-year-old male from Magnolia had a warrant for his arrest. He was arrested on the warrant and taken to jail.
• July 2 Deputy Peterson was dispatched to the 35000 block of FM 1774, in Pinehurst. The deputy found a 63-year-old male intoxicated and sitting in a car. The suspect insisted that he was sitting on his couch inside his home. The suspect was arrested for public intoxication and taken to jail.
• July 3 Deputy Aaron was dispatched to the Indigo Estates subdivision. The deputy arrested a 25-year-old male who had crashed his car into a culvert. Inside the car the deputy found brass knuckles. The suspect was charged with Driving While License Suspended and Possession of a Prohibited Weapon.
• July 4 Deputy Irvine was dispatched to the Decker Hills subdivision. The deputy arrested a 21-year-old male after the male tried to go into a home. The male was intoxicated and resisted arrest. The suspect was arrested and taken to jail.
• July 5 Deputy Aaron was dispatched to the Decker Hills subdivision. The deputy found that a 42-year-old female threatened her husband. The suspect was arrested and taken to jail.
• July 6 Deputy Sharman was dispatched to the Hazy Hollow subdivision, in reference to a welfare check. The deputy found that a 51-year-old male was passed out in front of a residence. After EMS checked the suspect, he was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
• July 6 Deputy Mittag was dispatched to the Village of Decker Oaks. The deputy found that a 50-year-old female had violated a protective order. The suspect was arrested.
• July 6 Deputy Sharman arrested a 25-year-old male in the 35000 block of SH 249, who had a felony warrant out of Liberty County.
• July 7 Deputy Aaron was dispatched to the 32000 block of SH 249, in reference to a welfare check. The deputy found a 38-year-old male passed out in front of a store. Aaron placed the subject into custody for Public Intoxication.
• July 7 Deputy Veith was dispatched to Towering Oaks subdivision, for a disturbance. The deputy found that a 29-year-old male involved in the incident was wanted in Harris County for two felony warrants. The suspect
was arrested and taken to jail.
• July 7 Deputy Peterson stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation on Pine Park Lane. The 41-year-old male driver was wanted and was arrested.
• June 7 Deputy Frucht-nicht was dispatched to the 3600 block of FM 1488, for a shoplifter. Upon arrival he met with loss prevention. The female suspect had entered the business with her own bags and selected several items and placed them inside of the bags. She then exited the store without making any attempt to pay for the items. The 18-year-old female from The Woodlands was arrested.